After having been through two committee dates, hints of phone call resolutions, emails etc over the past 6 weeks... I don't quite know what to expect for today.
10:30 Pacific time there will be a conference call between 4 women who have the power to approve us for our waiting sibling group... or not.
I don't know what to expect after this phone call.
I would love to think that today will be the end of this part of our journey and the beginning of the next.
I would love to think that we will find out today if we are approved for our adopting the babies we love so much.
I just don't know.
I have asked my social worker to call me after the call to let me know... no offense to anyone at Holt, but if its not a favorable conclusion, I just don't want to lose it on the phone with them just yet.