Tuesday, November 8, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: Day 8

Day 8: I'm thankful for my "fruity" friends! :)

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, 
faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

I have so many wonderful friends!
Friends who make me laugh,
 who hold me accountable,
who support my family,
who love our kids,
who pray for us daily,
and 
who I can call when I just need to scream!

A true friend is very hard to find.

I am blessed.

One such friend has been an encouragement to me this week!
It's been kind of a challenging day here, but then when I remember how sweet this is...
it makes my heart smile!

If you would like a new calendar for 2012...
this one is really cool and will help us with travel!

Calendars for a Cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drama-free comment zone: