Monday, November 21, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: Day 20

Thankful for my sweet baby girl,
who helps out around the house
way more than I probably realize.

She's responsible,
funny and so smart!

This morning she took over my job 
while I was taking our oldest son to 
his Ultimate Frisbee tournament.
She got the little girls
showered,
applied Babycakes,
got them dressed for church,
and even fixed their hair!

She babysits so Paul and I can go out
to dinner every once in awhile,
and so I can run to the grocery store
without lots of little hands grabbing stuff off of the shelves.

She makes us laugh,
has great taste in friends,
and she's just gorgeous
inside and out.

We love you, sweetheart!!
Thank you for all of your help this weekend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Drama-free comment zone: