Saturday, November 19, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: Day 19

Day 19:
I'm thankful that my tacos were too spicy
for me to eat last night,
because after only two bites,
I handed my plate to my hubby
to taste (since he loves super spicy food)
and he immediately said 
"those are flour tortillas".

(Insert swirl of emotions here:
anger,
frustration,
fear,
sadness....)

And (also thankful that) we were out with 
my Mom and Papa and friend Natalie...
so my mom hands me 6 or 7 of these
pre-biotic capsules
which are AMAZING
and I drank tons of water
and fought off the urge to stab the
server with my fork
when he tried to apologize.

Thankfully, 
I didn't get super sick.
I was itchy all over, 
nauseous,
got really sleepy,
and felt drugged..
but didn't have to be up all night with 
the toilet.

That's a lot to be thankful for today!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Drama-free comment zone: