Friday, November 11, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: Day 11

I'm thankful for my
friends and family
who support my
business,
tell their friends how much they love it,
re-order, 
give babycakes as a gift,
and beg for particular scents to return!
It makes my heart happy when someone
emails me telling me how their
child's skin has healed,
their hair isn't breaking anymore,
or how nothing else has ever helped their
eczema like babycakes has!
I giggle when I get an order for 20 lip butters,
because I have 7 or 8 tubes all over my house too!
I love when a new friend says 
"your new honey butter makes me look like 
I know what I'm doing with my daughter's braids!"

And I love having all 4 burners on my stove filled up with
pots of babycakes products, counters full of waiting jars,
and orders to fill stuck to my fridge!

Thank you, babycakes friends, for blessing me
with your love for my products!!
Order your own babycakes HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drama-free comment zone: