Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wish I was a wabbit.

Have you ever had one of those days where you wish you could just crawl in a hole somewhere and let the whole world go on around you?

Nothing particularly earth-shattering today with us... nothing with the adoption... just TIRED.

Big drama over on Facebook that sucked some of my joy...
Feeling sorry for myself over the mess in the house that I don't have the energy to clean up tonight...
Husband who is stressed over the lack of progress on fundraising...
Me who gets upset that he is stressed...
Me who feels blamed for the lack of progress...
Getting frustrated with not being able to keep my house like I want it AND work AND help with homework...

Good things are out there too.
Sam had a very short speaking part in his 1st grade production tonight and the whole thing was SUPER cute.
We have a wonderful school district with great teachers who put extra effort into their classes.
My little sister is carrying around a fully baked baby Alice, who should make her debut ANY day now!
She will be my first niece! I have 5 nephews!
BIG answered prayer in my parents' world today!
My dossier should be in Ethiopia ANY day now, which will put us into the "waiting on a court date" category!

Maybe tomorrow will be better.

They can't all be sunshine and roses, right?

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes there are just those days....tomorrow is a new day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Some days are like that. Even in Australia."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mamma said there'd be days like this...

    ReplyDelete

Drama-free comment zone: