Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What do you wake up thinking about?

Well, if you are 6 months, 2 weeks and 5 days into the love of three babies in Ethiopia...
your morning thoughts may look like this:

Coffee and Blackberry...
what time is it in Eugene, Oregon at the agency office?




Perhaps sorting some paperwork for the travel binder is in order.


Begin ANOTHER "To Do" list

Perhaps do a little good-deal shopping on line to check something off of the ubiquitous to-do list!



Casually read over the packing list (one more time) and see what can be simplified.



Sit and wonder, 
Daydream and hope, 
Pray and plead
that today will be the day
they call and say its time.

3 comments:

  1. We are now on our 7TH COURT DATE!!! I know the feeling. I am beside myself at this point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you're way ahead of me. I haven't looked twice at the travel paperwork...though I should!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. quite annoyed- if you keep up with the general Ethiopia Adoption Yahoo group - you will have seen today that a family matched in early May had gotten a court date at the end of July - a two trip family....where are HOLTS??

    ReplyDelete

Drama-free comment zone: