Wednesday, August 3, 2011

525,600 minutes

That's the amount of time since we got home from Ethiopia with our babies!
Well... approximately.
That's one full year.
Can you believe it?
I know it seems like yesterday to me sometimes...

like today.
















Meeting their new sister!!







Waltz down memory lane by going up to my Most Popular Posts tab and reading our travel journal,
Or... you can just skip to the photos!

September 2009....

March 2010...


August 2010...


And Summer 2011....
playing dress-up with her sisters!


Then there's #6...
September 2009---

















March 2010....

















August 2010....
<---ignore super tired Mommy











And Summer 2011....















And then there's the baby boy!

September 2009
















March 2010...


August 2010....


<---such a cheese ball!









Summer 2011...

















Oh, my babies... 
I am just so happy you are OURS!!
Happy Family Day!!
I love you super big!
Love,
Mommy

5 comments:

  1. Love these pictures and seeing how much they've changed! Congrats on one year home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I raise my coffee cup in toast to your first happy year together and many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A whole year flies when you are having fun or when you are busy :) OR BOTH!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures of your precious little ones! Congratulations on a year of fun and making memories together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love memory lane!!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Drama-free comment zone: