Saturday, October 2, 2010

Name Game

I've been bouncing around for months now with what to do about naming my kiddos on the blog.
I want to protect their privacy now and in the future...
and the only way I know how to do that is to give them some kind of nickname to be used here.

I thought about using the nicknames we use at home, but those are mostly just forms of their real names.

I thought about giving them cutesy names just for the blog... something related to their personalities... but I think that may get confusing for my family who reads this.

SO.

My friend Jamey (Hi Jamey!! I have another haiku for you!) suggested that I go with their birth order.

Simple, effective, easy to remember AND I think my family can decipher easily who I am referring to!

SO.

Introducing....

ONE

TWO


THREE

FOUR


FIVE

SIX

SEVEN - Baby boy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drama-free comment zone: